Things that grind my gears:
People taking pictures of themselves flexing, even though there’s nothing there to flex. Do you want me to show you my sixteen thousand pack? It’s below my body fat, but it’s there and if I have to follow your logic I shall take a picture of it at least ten times a day, every day.
I’m so bad at relaxing.
So the worst get back pain I get from sitting all day and not working out. Quite unsurprising. Time to work on things:
* 2x2min couch stretch
* 40x jesus on the crss
* 2x1 lying glutei stretch (leg sideways)
* foam rolling: lats. some minor spots found in lower lats, almost unnoticeable. Worse trigger points found below the armpits, but not as major as before.
* pnf-style hamstring stretch
* foamrolled whatever is under the shoulder blade
And feeling much better with more ROM.
I seem to be having extension-based back pain as of lately, which is weird. Also some rotation-based pain, but flexion-based pain seems much improved.
* mobilize the t-spine as per kstar’s recommendation - something got stuck there..
* foam roll quads
* stretch abs
* eventually foam roll arms, posterior shoulders
* take lax ball to hip
I hate you all, you and your fucking thigh gaps obsession. And the thigh gap tag is so ridiculous. Posting pictures saying omg I have a thigh gap yay. fuck you. you don’t even have one and it’s just fucking unnecessary and nobody cares. thigh gap = nothing.
I don’t get it either. But truth is everyone has a thigh gap. Because, brace yourselves… the space between your legs is a gap. If you spread your legs, bam! gap, spread them wider - wider gap. It’s that easy.
People with thigh gaps are weak, broseph